TAFE Queensland has over 130 years experience and is the largest and most dynamic provider of vocational education and training in Queensland. It comprises a network of institutes with campuses across the state. TAFE Queensland proudly delivers high quality education to students every year with leading edge technology and excellent facilities.
Queensland has a world class vocational education and training system, which provides innovative, customised training products and services. It is the government owned and operated provider of world class Technical and Further Education (TAFE) in Queensland.
TAFE offers students the ability to develop practical skills through nationally recognised qualifications.
TAFE programs, curriculum and teaching methods are accredited and regularly assessed to maintain the highest standards.
TAFE Queensland has expertise in delivering a comprehensive range of training products and services, including:
- internationally recognised training programs
- development, delivery and evaluation of curriculum and related training products and competency standards
- training delivery on and offshore, via distance education, flexible, online and face to face delivery
- training resource development
- skills recognition processes
- professional development training and courses including study tours, training and employment initiatives for specific community groups
- skills development for workplace trainers, assessors and coordinators
- specialist training and project partnership.
TAFE Queensland offers international students
- practical, industry relevant training
- a network of institutes
- a wide range of courses
- leading edge technology and excellent facilities
- strong links and pathways to university
- a friendly, safe and culturally sensitive environment
- underpinning government legislation including the ESOS Act 2000 and National Code of Practice 2007.
Further information is available under the Choose TAFE section of the TAFE Queensland website
Institutes and campuses
A complete list of institutes and campuses is available from the TAFE Queensland website.