Customer service charter
This charter tells you (the client) the standard of service that you can expect from us (Apprenticeships Info) when you phone, email or use our web services and/or web applications.
Apprenticeships Info is committed to making it as convenient as possible for you to access information about apprenticeships and traineeships in Queensland. We provide a high standard of easily accessible customer services via phone, web and/or email.
Our service commitment applies to everything that we do from answering your calls through to providing what you need online.
The core of our values is to provide you with information and services that are clear, polite, helpful and impartial.
- deliver services that meet reasonable client service expectations
- be practical and reasonable and only undertake to deliver what is achievable
- respect your privacy and confidentiality
- provide clear, accurate, relevant and impartial information about services that fall within Queensland's vocational education and training portfolio
- act with integrity and treat all clients impartially and equally
- be friendly, helpful and professional
- be responsive to feedback and strive to improve our customer service.
What service levels can you expect?
You can expect us to:
- make it easy for you to get the information and support you need
- answer your calls with minimum waiting time*
- respond to your general enquire emails within two (2) business days* (application forms may take up to 10 business days*)
- provide accurate, up-to-date, relevant and comprehensive information on our website
- follow up on any queries and get back to you within an agreed timeframe
- keep you informed of progress on matters that we are dealing with
- treat you fairly and impartially.
*Apprenticeships Info will endeavour to meet these expectations. However, when we cannot we will advise clients via updates on our website and on-hold messages on our phone service.
How can you help us to help you?
- Be open and honest and provide all relevant information needed to assist you.
- Tells us if you have specific needs.
- Provide us with constructive comments on our service delivery.
- Treat our staff with courtesy.