myApprenticeship self-service website
The myApprenticeship website is the easiest way to manage your apprenticeship or traineeship, allowing you to securely view information and complete a range of tasks relating to your apprenticeship or traineeship.
Note: myApprenticeship is only for apprentices and trainees who have a current registered training contract or have had one in the past.
- access your training contract
- update your personal information
- initiate formal process, such as amendments and extensions
- view official correspondence between you and the department
- view your training results
- monitor the progress of your apprenticeship or traineeship
- lodge a general enquiry or request with the department
- access previous requests you have made through the website
- apply for travel and accommodation subsidies.
Login and get started
Visit the myApprenticeship website to get started.
Apprentices and trainees who commence from 1 July 2014 will be issued with a username and temporary password, once their training contract is registered by the department.
However, if you commenced prior to this date, you will need to request an account (PDF, 94KB). A current email address is required to maintain a myApprenticeship user account.
If you are not an apprentice or trainee but want to get started, visit Getting started as an apprentice or trainee.
Problems accessing your existing account
If you are experiencing problems with accessing your existing account, please contact the myApprenticeship support team at firstname.lastname@example.org (or phone 1800 210 210 between 8.30am and 4.45pm Monday to Friday).
You will need to supply your username and/or training contract number when you contact us.