Complete an online registration form to create an account for your organisation.
Note: A new account needs to be created for each funding round. Previous round login credentials are not valid.
Once submitted, an email verifying your organisation's account will be sent to nominated email addresses.
How to complete forms
Completing and submitting forms in the portal involves the following steps:
1. Login to your SQW Apps account.
2. Select the form for the program you want to apply for.
3. Read and accept terms and conditions (note: you will have to accept these at the beginning of every application).
4. Complete the application form, uploading any required supporting materials and using relevant templates supplied on this page.
5. Check your application, and read and accept declaration terms.
6. Click the submit button to lodge your funding application.
Once submitted, an email will be sent to nominated email addresses confirming that your organisation's application has been received.
- Applications can be completed over time, from anywhere and on any device with internet access.
- While there is an auto save feature, you are encouraged to save regularly as you complete, edit and refine your application.
- Avoid submitting applications at the last minute to help ensure unforseen issues do not prevent organisations from applying.
Application templates and tools
Budget tool (XLSM, 545KB) Note: This budget tool is only compatible with PC's and not compatible with the Apple Mac. In addition, you will need at least Excel 2010 or later to run the budget tool.
Guide to using the budget tool 2017-18 (PDF, 748KB)
Project plan template (DOCX, 958KB)
Work Skills Traineeships work placement project plan template (DOCX, 958KB)
Help and information
For all general Skilling Queenslanders for Work enquiries, including requests for online application assistance, please phone 1300 369 935 or email email@example.com.