2014-15 Annual VET Investment Plan
The 2014-15 Annual VET Investment Plan (PDF, 534KB or
DOC, 390KB) detailed the Queensland Government's planned investment in vocational education and training (VET) in 2014-15.
The plan outlined VET investment through the following programs and strategic interventions:
- Certificate 3 Guarantee
- User Choice (apprenticeships and traineeships)
- Higher Level Skills
- Community Learning
- Vocational Education and Training in Schools (VETiS)
- Industry Partnerships Strategy
- Indigenous Training Strategy
- Industry Pre-apprenticeship program
- Trade Skills Assessment and Gap Training program.