Contract Management and Performance
The Contract Management and Performance team and your designated Contract Manager is your primary contact for information about your pre-qualified supplier executed agreement with the department.
Contract Managers can provide assistance with issues including:
- policy interpretation and program specifications
- variation requests and any other agreement related issues.
Contract Managers also monitor performance and compliance against your agreements and will contact you if they identify areas of concern to be addressed.
Contract Management and Performance manages the programs listed on the
funded programs page.
Getting Started Package — Pre-qualified Supplier — Queensland VET Investment programs (PDF, 744KB)
Information and links to assist PQS with successfully operating under the Certificate 3 Guarantee and Higher Level Skills programs (collectively referred to as Queensland VET Investment programs).
Getting Started Package — Pre-qualified Supplier — User Choice (PDF, 646KB)
Information and links to assist PQS with successfully operating under the User Choice 2017–20 program.
Webinar recordings, transcripts and frequently asked questions to support pre-qualified suppliers in their role.
Managing your PQS agreement
Variations to agreements
Variations to existing PQS agreements to add new qualifications under the Certificate 3 Guarantee, Higher Level Skills and User Choice programs is available for existing PQS.
Changes to Legal Entity
Pre-qualified suppliers must notify the department of changes to the legal entity under the pre-qualified supplier agreement. Read the Notification of change to a pre-qualified supplier's legal entity fact sheet (PDF, 107KB or DOC, 45KB) for instructions.
Pre-qualified Supplier Contact Information form
People nominated on this form are staff with whom Contract Management and Performance can discuss aspects of your PQS agreement. All of the staff nominated on this form will automatically receive important updates throughout the term of your agreement including broadcast alerts on updates such as policy or reporting amendments, and the Contract Connector. You are responsible for notifying Contract Management and Performance if any of these officers leave your organisation or change, by completing the pre-qualified supplier contact information form (DOCX, 304KB) and emailing it to Supplier.Management@det.qld.gov.au.
Change to bank account details
Should you wish to change your nominated bank account details, read the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) details (PDF, 29KB or
DOC, 51KB) document for instructions.
Data validation errors
Assistance on correcting data validation errors which may occur when submitting AVETMISS data under programs including User Choice and Certificate 3 Guarantee.
Evaluation and audit
Queensland VET Investment programs
User Choice — Pre-qualified supplier audit evidence requirements (v5.1, Mar 2018) (PDF, 1.2MB) — effective 26 March 2018
Information to assist PQS with audit compliance with the VET PQS Agreement, the User Choice 2017–20 Policy and User Choice Pre-qualified Supplier Policy.
Queensland VET Investment programs PQS documents
- Pre-qualified Supplier Policy v2 2017–18 (PDF, 794KB or
DOCX, 191KB) — the updated policy captures new AVETMISS 8 changes, with changes effective from 1 January 2018
- VET Pre-qualified Supplier Agreement (PDF, 613KB)
Queensland Training Subsidies List
- Queensland training subsidies localities and location loadings list 2017–18 (XLSX, 210KB) — effective 1 January 2018
- Pre-qualified supplier marketing and disclosure directives (PDF, 305KB) — effective 1 July 2017
User Choice program PQS documents
- Registered Training Organisation User Choice Pre-qualified Supplier 2017–20 Policy (PDF, 172KB) — effective 1 July 2017
- User Choice 2017–20 Policy v2 (PDF, 707KB) — the updated policy captures new AVETMISS 8 changes, with changes effective from 1 January 2018
- User Choice VET Pre-qualified Supplier Agreement (PDF, 616KB)
- User Choice qualification and price list (PDF, 145KB) — effective 1 July 2017
- User Choice localities and location loadings list (XLSX, 265KB) — effective 1 January 2018
PQS news and events
Access to current and past issues of the monthly newsletter for pre-qualified suppliers.