Priority Skills List
The Priority Skills List (PDF, 35 KB) identifies the qualifications and skill sets that attract a government subsidy under the
Annual VET Investment Plan.
The Priority Skills List, formerly the Queensland Training Subsidies List, outlines the subsidies available for delivery of:
- foundation skills courses and lower-level vocational qualifications, which are funded to support the Certificate 3 Guarantee qualifications
- Certificate 3 Guarantee qualifications
- qualifications available for VET in Schools (VETiS)
- qualifications available for free training for Year 12 graduates - view the high priority qualifications
- qualifications and skill sets within the Higher Level Skills Program (AQF Level IV and higher).
The Priority Skills List fact sheet (PDF, 146 KB) or (DOCX, 314 KB) has more information on the subsidy setting process.
The department may review the Priority Skills List and update the list accordingly.
The most current version of this list will be available from this page. Please ensure you are using and reviewing an up-to-date version to avoid confusion.
Some qualifications, such as those considered as thin markets, are managed under special arrangements by the department. Only registered training organisations who hold pre-qualified supplier status and are specifically authorised by the department can deliver publicly funded training for these qualifications.
Locations and loadings
Priority Skills Lists
2018–19 Annual VET Investment Plan
2017–18 Annual VET Investment Plan
User Choice price lists
price lists for the User Choice program (apprenticeship and traineeship funding).